Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Norcold fridge

Have a norcold fridge in my lance camper. For whatever reason it will not run on AC power. IT only will run on Propane. Light inside works fine. Stays cold on propane no issues.Any suggestions to get the AC power working again?

JohnJM by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

ToGo a No-Go

The store got a notice from Winegard yesterday about the ToGo. In case you missed it, ToGo is a WiFi/Cell antennas and booster with a built in wireless router and a SIM card from AT&T data service. The data price was $360 for the year and that got yo...

jplante4 by Explorer II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Converter kaput? Need to size replacement

OK here is the situation: 1)Progressive Dynamics Converter that worked all summer on one bank of 6V. 2) 2 banks of 6V x 2 golf cart batteries 3) Converter not charging the batteries 4) Pulled fuses and checked with DMM, all good 5) Checked cables, on...

agesilaus by Explorer III
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Leaking Bathroom Sink

Own a 2006 Fleetwood Bounder 35E Class A MH. Rear bathroom sink was not draining well. I took it completely apart and cleaned out the gunk in the drain tube and P-trap. I'm a little familiar with home sink repairs, so knew I would need plumber's pu...

proaspen by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Questions About Iota's AGM Profile

How does the IQ4-AGM actually work? It says it skips the Bulk Stage (getting the battery to 14.6/8) and goes straight to the Absorption Stage (14.2v with regular IQ4 that runs for up to 8 hours)How long does it really stay at 14.2v (or whatever volt...

BFL13 by Explorer II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Brake fluid change?

Does anyone here actually follow Ford's recommendation to replace brake fluid every 2 years in an F53 chassis? For decades I've been using synthetic fluid and changing every 4 years. At that interval, the fluid is just beginning to change to an orang...

Atwood furnace not igniting

We have a Jayco Jay Flight slx tt. The atwood furnace quit igniting on our last camping trip. The fan (blower) will come on and run for 30 seconds and shut off, (no ignition no heat). Propane tank full, batteries charged, connected to land power but ...

Honda 2000I versus Cpe 2000 inverter

I just weigh a Honda with full gas tank53.2#Also weigh my cpe 2000 with full gas tank55.6#I cannot tell the difference by lifting themFor practical purposes they are the same height and lengthBut width/thickness is differingWith the Honda being slimm...

MrWizard by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

Camper - tow car mismatch

My son bought a brand new Rockwood ESP 1910 made by Forest River. There is a persistent problem with the camper-car wiring. He keeps losing the connection to the rear lights. He has brought it back to the dealer several times and they replace the "mo...

TEO by Explorer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Modified/pure sine wave

My wife has to use an ASV and oxygen at night. Just bought a new coach that has a complicated 1800w modified converter. Her equipment will ONLY run on pure sine wave. So could I just plug the pure into the modified? I don’t want to disturb the ra...

tarnold by Explorer
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes

Coleman Mach Condensate Drain

I had to unstop the condensate drains recently when camped. There are two drains in a small plastic tray under the evaporator, one at each end. The drains are in a plastic fitting, one at each end of the plastic tray. Does anyone know if the drains h...

RVhiker by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Lincoln Problem

I know that this is not the place to ask about car problems, but I couldn't get a good response from the Lincoln Forum and in the past, some brilliant people on this forum have saved me thousands.We have a 1996 Lincoln Town Car that looks, runs, and ...

TEO by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Fuel Preservative for Pure Gas ???

I buy pure (no ethanol) gasoline that I keep on hand in a couple of 5-gallon cans for snow blowers, lawn mowers, power washers, portable generators etc. The STABIL products that I buy indicate their use for alcohol-blended fuels. Are there any fuel ...

Black Foam source

I'm looking for a source of black foam that is for large gaps. I can find Great Stuff white in large gap filling, and Great Stuff in black 3/4 gap filling. I can't find anything in black for large gaps. Anyone know a source?Thanks,Doug

doughere by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes