Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Lippert slides

I HAVE A 07 Raptor RP3712 Toy Hauler. It has 3 slides. The BR slide opens as well as the dinette/couch slide. But the Refrig/stove slide does not. Any suggestions as to what is cause and solutions. They appear to be hydraulic. Thanks

Where To Buy 3/4" Contersink Tomorrow

I'm going to be really pressed for time so grid searching is out of the question.I need a 3/4" model for plastic and aluminum. With a 1/4" or 3/8" shankHas anyone of you actually bought one in a Home Depot or Lowe's?Harbor Freight models have more 1-...

Elevated Fridge Temp Issue

We are planning on leaving in two days for a three week camping trip but am concerned about fridge interior temp on a Norcold N81X Model N811FRT. Here is what I know:Fridge location: slideFridge interior temp: 60 FFreezer temp: 0 FOutsid...

Dometic Power awning won't move.

I believe this is a Dometic 9100 series, which I have not had previous trouble with. The trailer is about 5 years old. The manufacturing date of the awning is 2012.So, I had the awning out and when we went to roll it in it would not roll in. When ...

Larryect by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Safari rear differential noise

1999 Safari Serengetti. Experiencing loud noise on deceleration. Had rear end differential taken apart - OK. Still having this loud noise. anyone else have this and how do you fix it?

3 weekends in a row, EMS tripped each time

Installed a PI EMS unit (30 amps) in our 2014 TT when we bought it. Last time it tripped was 3 seasons ago. On each of the 3 last weekend outings the EMS has tripped! Twice on open ground and once on reverse polarity. One of the pedestals also ha...

Golf cart/Club car

Our charger for our Club car died it is a model 22110 ac input 120v,9a dc output 48v,13a, is there a place on the website like Amazon prime or somewhere to purchase one at a decent price, I've seem them from $200.00 to $600.00, just curious, ...

Slow Cooker Underway

Hello,Are there any safety concerns in operating a slow cooker while driving?The heating element is rated at 120W and would run off a 2kW inverter, drawing from a 100Ah battery. The alternator supply has a circuit breaker that trips at 50 amps.I was ...

atp20 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Really stupid question cc directv/satellite, etc

Okay, people. I am TOTALLY confused when it comes to television. Here is what we have in our house:Genie Gen 2HR44-200I am wondering how to get Directv in my RV. I'm assuming I need a Winegard. My son told me that this receiver is high def and I woul...

Why Won't My 1000W Inverter Run my 800W Coffee Maker?

2018 Jayco Class A with a factory installed 1000W inverter. Why can't it operate my 800W coffee maker when there are no other 110v appliances (that I am aware of...) on at the same time?? I will tell you up front that I am electrical idiot and have...

TWZMYJP by Explorer
  • 48 replies
  • 0 likes

Located some propane leaks

Decided to make a manometer for fun and wanted to check my propane system pressure and also test for leaks. Did a bunch of research first to do the checks correctly. I did tap the port on the fridge for the pressure check and did adjust the regulator...

Hot water heater not working

My hot water heater is being a pain.I bought the trailer 2 years ago. First season, I left the hot water heater isolated. This season, I decided to bring it back in service.First issue, the isolation valve was seized. It is now replaced and water flo...

Trouble replacing fuel filter

I have a 2002 Journey with a Cat engine. Several times over the years I have replaced the fuel filter. It's been kind of a chore because there is no prime bulb. I fill the new filter and screw it in place, start the engine for a moment then drop the ...

TEO by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Trailer running lights

I have a motorcycle carrier that i wired for tail/turn/stop lights. The turn signals and brake lights work, but I don't have running lights. Does anyone know where the fuse would be for the trailer running lights on a 2006 Ford E450?

suprz by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes