Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

fridge will not come on

Hi, it is me again... We got the blower problem fixed and it was the circuit board. Cleaned it and it is fine... Now the fridge which is on the same 15 amp fuse will not work. Last night it was on for a while and when we went back just to double ch...

A/C question

I have a 2013 crossroads zinger issue is the a/c is not cooling its blowing and the compressor is coming on. could this be low Freon or do I need to look somewhere else thanks for any help

lazerdms by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Danfoss type refrigerator questions....

Danfoss type refrigerator questions....We are thinking of replacing our still working ten year old Dometic 2662 with a Vitrifrigo dp2600iAc.Our trailer has 400 watts of solar and two group 24 batteries on the tongue which I plan on replacing with two...

billtrev by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Fantastic fan doesn't run on higher speeds ????

I put my 5th wheel away last fall with no issues. I put the Fantastic fan wireless remote in the drawer. When I took it out of storage this spring, I found the batteries in the remote to be dead. I had some batteries in the drawer. I installed th...

me2 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

is one 12 volt grp 31 battery enough for me

Well here is the deal. I at this time unfortunately only have the chance to go out a few times a year. Previously we were able to go on much longer more frequent trips. I have a 2000 watt inverter in my 5th wheel. It was put there to run my cheap ...

1995 F350 powerstroke

how can l get more torque out of my 1995 7.3 powerstroke Diesel.l am pulling a 11000 lbs camper and going up a slight upgrade its running around 50 to 55 mph. and its to the floor. it is a manual 5 speed. is that about right. is there any modificati...

Domestic fridge not cooling

Hi There,My dometic fridge does not seem to be cooling well. The fridge only gets down to about 15 degrees celsius. The freezer is frozen. The picture attached shows the top fridge vent partially blocked off with ply wood. Fridge is in a slide. ...

Jford by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Converter causing a ground fault trip.

My son's camper has a 30 amp converter/charger that causes the ground fault breaker on the campground post to trip. It has also caused other ground fault breakers to trip.I worked at tracing out the circuit, thought it might be the fridge, nope, the...

PV upgrade decision

Right to the point: should I upgrade to a bigger panel or to an mppt controller?More info for those that take the time to read:I have a 100 watt, 21 ish volt panel and a pwm controller right now. I'd like to get a 345 watt, 39ish volt panel and mppt...

jayw900 by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

AC Experts: How to Spoof or Disable Thermostat?

I want to run a roof AC continuously, no matter how cold the intake air gets. I know there is some sort of thermostat in the intake area that tells the AC when it has hit the "desired" temp. Can this be fooled in some way, or removed?I don't care h...

120 Volt Plug-ins Not working

The plug-ins on my Sunset Trail stopped working, the breakers are both good and not tripped. I checked the power supply and it ok. I was wondering if there was a safety rely past the main breakers? Or could it be something else.