Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Torqlift Quick Release pins bent

After my last trip from Grand Rapids back home thru a mess of snow and road crud from semi's passing I noticed by fast guns on opposite corners where tighter than usual. I thought is odd but felt the camper was secure.Next day I removed the fast gun...

Trailer lightning strikes?

After starting to go through my "new" 1995 Damon Hornet 27T and fixing all the little things, I found that the stock AM/FM/Tape didn't work. I pulled it out and checked for voltage and found nothing. I checked continuity on the wires and found the ...

Additional support in base of garden shower

We have a garden shower in our 2604 and love it. However....the base seems to have more flex than we are crazy about. We take our DS#1 to FL every spring and he needs to have a shower bench. The one in his bathroom is the larger size that you can ...

dadmomh by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Things that make me chuckle!!!

Driving down the road today in SE Calgary Alberta, there was a nice clean, fairly new white F-150 in the other lane in front of me.I looked at his tailgate and noticed he had replaced the blue oval with a yellow and black Batman emblem!I laughed out ...

Replacement Mattress

I am looking to replace our full size mattress in our tt. Thinking about a topper instead . Does anyone have an opinion??

TigerL by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Rockwood mini lite 2502s

Any Forest River/Rockwood tt owners on this forum? Looking for 2502s owners. I just purchased a 2014 Rockwood mini lite 2502s tt. Looking for any input or comments on this model.

gserve by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

E-350 - How to pack the back?

2013 was our first year towing with our van. I gathered all the necessary gear and basically just kept putting stuff in to the back,with the things I need first closest to the rear, and so on. I am wondering if anyone has a better way of packing, a...

Tires for Dually

I just bought a 2011 F350 Dually. It is all stock with OEM General Grabber 245/75R17 on the rear. I will need to replace the rears soon. This is my first heavy truck, I have heard that Nitto is good. I have always usually stuck with OEM. Any sug...

Need RV advice for purchasing a new one

We recently sold our 2004 Forest River Hybrid to upgrade to a fully enclosed TT or Fifth Wheel. Now the questions is what to get. I don't need a new one, but it is an option. We have 2 boys that are 4 & 7...so we have many years of camping ahead.Our ...

mwodek12 by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

2013 F-150 4x4 5.0 3.55 Screw towing Amerilite 255bh

I have read a lot about what this truck can tow and shouldnt tow. I have a 2013 f-150 4x4 5.0 3.55 screw with short bed that i bought to go back and forth to work. My aunt is selling / giving us her 2012 Amerilite 255bh ( dry weight 5000 or less ). i...

webb322 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Advice on travel trailer brakes

I'm new to travel trailer towing, and need some advice on setting up the trailer brakes. I have a brake module under the truck dash that gives me a variety of brake settings. How do I know when I have the brakes setting properly? What are trailer bra...

Parts for R-Vision Trail Sport 2008

Hello All,I am looking for parts for a 2008 R-Vision Trail Sport. Specifically, I need to replace the forward bunk door. Water has seeped in and along the hinges and caused rot. Anyone out there ever had to replace one of the bunk doors?