Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

2003 Tahoe Parking brake sticking

I have an 2003 Tahoe with the 5.3 and only 119,000 miles. Recently the cold has hit here at nights in Ohio. When I park Tahoe outside for few hours at a time when its cold, parking brake is sticking very bad. It will not release until I start forcing...

jbres by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Think need new batteries, 07 5.9

Think our 07 5.9 Dodge needs new batteries. Got 6 years out of the ones that came on our truck getting a little hard to start on cold days. Not sure if I should go back to Dodge or not think I have interstate batteries in it. All I know I will not...

reddwar by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Couch replacement

I have a 2013 Coachmen Freedom Express 246RKS trailer. It has one slide which has the couch in it. This couch is very uncomfortable and we take long trips. Has anyone replaced this couch or have any suggestions as to where I could find a better couch...

2013 F350

How is the 2013 F350 Diesel doing for Pros & Cons? I may be looking for one soon, lots of deals going on now. Love to hear from anyone. Thanks.

Gray_Fox by Explorer
  • 88 replies
  • 0 likes

Towing

My F450 is equipped with a stock class V hitch. Am I correct in that I would only need a TorkLift SuperTruss Extension Bar to be able to tow?Thanks,John

Rubber Step Pad Adhesive Question

The adhesive strips to my rubber step pad for the rear of the camper has deteriorated although the rubber pad itself is in excellent condition.I'm looking for the appropriate adhesive to apply to bond the rubber with the aluminum step.Thanks

Racorman by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

sway control

I just had to post this one. You won't believe it. I went out this morning to mount my new friction type sway control on our 21' Amerilite. We've had it about a year and use it frequntly for short trips. I figured sooner or later we'd be driving on a...

Chevrolet Navigation

Anyone have the factory navigation on their Chevrolet? How is it compared to Garmin? I hate the navigation system in my wife's Honda Odyssey, and figure why spend the money for the factory option if I'm going to end up using the Garmin anyway.Thank...

Spinoff: Riding while driving

So how many have actually ridden in the TC while on the road? I've wondered this as I've debated getting the truck rear window replaced with a slider so the wife and/or dog can pass thru if they so desire. I know it's legal, just seems iffy to me.

rooney77 by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Alaskan Pop-Up Campers

I have spent the last year researching Hallmark and Outfitters. I'm also looking at the Alaskan 10' hard side pop-up. I would like to hear back from anyone with experience with Alaskan campers. I plan on visiting Hallmark & Outfitters, but would l...

Power in 07 vr1

Ok j am newbie to forum and this TT... Bought the travel trailor noticed light flicker told convertor need replaced. Brought it home ordered the power convertor installed it exactly as it old one was hooked up, immediately blow the fuses in the rever...

Spring Bushings

I had replaced the plastic bushings with a wet bolt kit. The bushings supplied appear to be oilite material. Oilite has a granular structure and will break easily. The photos are of bushings with a few thousand miles on them. A spring broke and w...

Lynnmor by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

New Camper Hauler for my camper

I just picked up me new camper hauler on Thursday. Now have to start putting the goodies on it. Need to do a Super Hitch ,tie downs and a bed mat and then see where I'm at. I think this should handle my Northern Lite 10 2 CDSE OK2013 Ram with a 14,00...

Butch50 by Explorer
  • 48 replies
  • 0 likes

1990 HR winterizing

Can't find drain plug for fresh water tank ..1990 HR TTALSO DOES IT HAVE BYPASS VALVES SOMEWHERE FOR HOT WATER HEATER?Appreciate feed back. Just bought this. Great shape.

Bump Outs

I have a new Winnebago One that has bump outs and wondered if it was a good thing to leave the bump outs extended for long periods such as storing it for the winter. I have the TT here at home and can do this but was curious. Thanks

shodobe by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes