Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

TPM

How high does your tire pressure get in the summer traveling down the HWY with your camper fully loaded??

specta by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

F350 XM Antenna

Anyone know where the terminal end is one the new F350’s?On my old Chevy it was behind glove box.I will need to add external antenna for sat radio.Thx, Bill

billtex by Explorer II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ramblin' 2019 Video

I get around to a YouTube video once a year and I finally finished mine for this year. It's the best photos from my 5 month Ramblin' 2019 trip. My 14th year of ramblin'. See it here . Link to my YouTube channel in signature.Hopefully there will b...

Keystone Bullet Model 261RBS ??

Just joined the forum. I just retired and looking at purchasing the subject Rv. Can anyone chime in that has the same or similar Keystone and tell me your overall satisfaction with it ? I know its not the Cadillac of Travel Trailers but does not c...

FedMill by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Ford owner installed trailer camera

There are apparently two models of this. One is camera only and the other is camera with TPMS. Does anyone have either model installed on their Ford. We have a 2018 with sync3. I am wondering whether the tire pressure system is worth the price ta...

2500 HD or 3500 HD?

I have a 5th wheel that I tow with a 2013 Sierra 2500HD SLE Duramax. It does a fine job of towing but I want to upgrade to a nicer equipped truck with the newer generation 6.6L motor. I don't exceed the weight limits on my 2500 but I've been told tha...

Keystone Bullet Premiere 19 FBPR Roof repair help

Started my annual maintenance on my 2011 19' FBPR Keystone Bullet Premiere TT.  While up on the roof sealing some questionable areas with self-leveling caulk, I found an 18" or so spot on the drivers side, above the slide where the underlayment mater...

pjw73nh by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

which TT is best for full living?

My husband and I are planning on living out of a travel trailer for a year or 2. Primarily it would be stationary and we would take it on a trip 2-4 times a year. Our vehicle can tow 6000lb. Any suggestions on a quality, lightweight trailer. Nothing ...

Guidance Needed

I'd like to rig up my truck for some weekend trips to lakes in the area that are too far for day trips. I've done a little research and could use some guidance on the best route. I have an 06 Silverado 1500 5.3 4x4, with the standard 6.5' bed.A campe...

Atimm693 by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Slide - In or Out

I have noticed driving around that many people have their slides open while camper is not in use. Perhaps they are using them but I don't think so.Curious about opinions on this. I would think it would be better to keep it closed when not using.

Carrying a Honda 2000i inside generator compartment

https://www.amazon.com/MORryde-SP60-041-Sliding-Battery-Tray/dp/B007HRQBRUThinking about using this tray to put our Honda on. It would make it so that I could pull out the tray, plug in the genny and go. It is a bear for me to carry from backseat t...

Lifted truck

Does anyone have experience towing a fifth wheel with a small lift kit? I am installing a 3" kit on my 2017 Silverado 2500. The rear is only 1.5" and the front around 3". The truck sits with a rake now and level with the fifth wheel hooked up. The l...

How to remove the cover of a tonneau cover

I always had canopies on bakkies and never had a tonneau cover before. I forgot to ask the sales person how to operate or how to remove the cover of a tonneau cover?Can someone explain?I'm the owner of 2014 Suzuki Jimny.

Garu by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes