RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Hydraulic Levelers

When I first started to use my levelers, I found out I could program them to automatic level. I then wonder how that worked when you went to different camping spots. At first I thought the leveling was done with bubble levels. I now think that they a...

leeper by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Reciever hitch cargo carrier

Looking for a reciever hitch cargo carrier to put on my 5th wheel to carry a few extra items. Any suggestions on a good quality carrier at a decent price?

App

Does anyone use a specific app for finding cheap gas prices as you drive through each state? Like to know ahead of time which States have cheaper gas..

yaya by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Fence Post sewer hose storage- FREE

Free to “first come first serve” member. Fence post sewer hose storage. We have a new trailer and just don't need this from our last rig.PM me (private message) . You will have to come and pick it up or meet me locally. Olympia, Washington area.

Short Queen bed length too short!

After owning one Class C with a short queen, I resolved to never own another short queen bed. I reckon the first quality manufacturer that makes exclusive 60 by 80 beds in their smaller units will win a market niche that will extend for years.Airstr...

Sewer Flush which one?

Need to replace my current sewer flush it's a Camco 39072-X RV Dual Flush 'leaking'.Now I'm trying to decide between the Valterra F02-4320 Reverse Flush and the Camco 39062 RV Dual Flush Pro Holding Tank Rinser with Gate Valve.Any comments? Thanks

icanon by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

buying a new, but damaged trailer

Hi all, Went looking today and we found a trailer that we really like on the lot. It's a 2015 holdover and the front right corner of the trailer looks like it was hit while on the lot. The rock guard has a dent in it and the corner trim is a little m...

2 down towing

Can I use a brake buddy when using a dolly for two down towing. I use to tow 4 down but got rid of my Jeep. I want to buy a tow dolly to tow my Volvo front wheel drive. Thanks

yaya by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

where do old motorhomes go to die?

I registered on here for some moral support. We are having a hard time getting rid of our class a holiday rambler. You see, we let her sit too long at the side of our house. Our daughter lived full time and moved recently. We had to have her towed ou...

snavemom by Explorer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Shower Drain Clogged

Hi all,I am a newbie here.Does anybody have any experience unclogging drains.My shower drain is clogged. I am not a huge fan of chemicals. I have a two year old kid and I don’t like to leave anything harmful lying around. I went online to search for ...

Toad Braking and Accessory Mode Monitor Light

We have two vehicles we can tow four-down behind our Class C. We don't have a rear view camera, but we can see the the top of the toad using a Stick On Wide Angle Lens. I wanted to be able to have indication that the supplemental braking was 1. apply...

j-d by Explorer II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

something ate my wiring

Lengthy story,, on the 10th or 12th of may I pulled my coach out of my shed for its annual spring cleaning.coach started and ran fine.After cleaning wife and I drove coach about thirty miles round trip for dinner on the 14th.I parked coach at house a...

2Bargos by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Dsi water heater

My Atwood 6 gallon gas only water heater, kicks on. But it does not stay on long enough to heat the water sufficiently. Any ideas?

hasheel by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes