Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Norcol N61 blinking

Our fridge seems to be cooling fine, but the "on" light blinks every three seconds or so. According to the owners manual this indicates a failed temp sensor, aDealer required repair. Before I go dragging it over to the shop, is there anything I can d...

Leaking water heater

I have a small popup camper with a leaking water heater. Camper is a 2006 but the people before us used it twice. We have only used the water heater once and when we did the water was leaking out into the cabinet. My husband checked all connection...

onan 6.5 nhe emerald genset

Stubborn tightwad here with request for ideas. I have the above on my very dated Newmar (94). I have had my share of problems with the genset. Mostly of the same nature. I think I have narrowed something down but not sure what. Ok, I started my ...

eldondo by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

A/C Duct Work Problem

I recently had the Penquin 13500 BTU unit replaced with a 15k unit in my 2000 HR Imperial MH. My BH thinks that the 13.5 unit cooled better than the 15K unit. Thought maybe I had a problem in the duct work do I did a visual inspection, no problem w...

cdc by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

is it my pump or my new faucet?

My kitchen faucet froze and cracked. Replaced with new one.My pump hammered like crazy.Company said it was a "green" faucet..conserve water use. Okay..bought and installed another one--Phoenix guarantees it is rv use..(I bought it from Amazon though ...

trik l start

Does anyone know if you can hook two 5 amp battery monitors up at the same time.I ordered one and they ended up sending me two.Can i use them both at the same time to get 10 amps instead of 5 amps?

joe0508 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Honda Gensets as built in generator in r/v

I'm sure this has been covered before, but, when I search for "Honda generators", I get a lot of hits and could't find what I was looking for. I've been looking at a lot of small class C and B r/v's and their noisy gensets. Why do none of them use t...

suz155 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Heating options with solar

We are currently on the road and enjoying traveling at this time of year. (we left on our trip 05/10/2014) The only problem is, it is sometimes pretty cold at night.When we are dry camping we currently do not have a solution to the cold except to put...

Faded Bumper on Toad

I don't know if this is the right place to post this or not if not please move. I have a 2000 CRV in perfect shape except the faded out plastic bumpers, does the forum members have any suggestions on what is the best product to use, I tried some I bo...

ROYBUCK by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Atwood water heater

I have a 6 Gallon heater with push button ignition. It is hard to get started, 3 or 4 attempts, then it will run fine but won't restart automatically at times after it shuts down when water is hot. I have done all the checks that have been suggested ...

wdgold by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

techron

Can techron be used as a fuel stabilizer and if not can i mix a stabilizer with it when i put it in storage.I would rather use this over seafoam.

joe0508 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken tag axel Monaco Dynasty

So we just heard some clunking and pulled over. Looks like the right rear tag axel has broken. The tube has pulled out and a brace snapped. Anyone know of rvsalvage yards where we could locate a replacement tag frame assembly ?

k8busa by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Shine On?

Anyone used "Shine On" to restore finish on your camper panels. I came across this while browsing youtube looking for a way to restore the clear coat finish on our camper. I think it is $100 for a kit that will do a 30 ft. RV.

jbird68 by Explorer III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes