Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Amp Hours to Kilowatt Hours

For all you electrically minded folks. I have a 4-D 12 volt battery in my fiver. While dry camping, I am drawing it down to about 50 percent(12.09volts) twice a day. I am recharging with my generator for 2 hours morning and night. If I am thinking co...

Roof air questions--now need motor info 5/6/14

Dometic 13,500. When I turn the AC on or only the fan on the coach, the breaker for the AC trips. Changed the breaker (20amp) and still the same. Cannot find anything wrong with any wiring. Fan is turning easy. Pulled the capacitors and did a check (...

acker1 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Posting Pictures app by Moderator: 1492

One of the forum Moderators 1492 has made a super simple method of enabling us to post pictures here. RV.net photo upload linkI went ahead and edited this post as I was going to do a post about this new feature anyways......

mena661 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

tires

Is it better to run double coins. on the steer or Goodyear.The tires are 19.5 on a p30 chassis.

joe0508 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

T-105 or T-125

Need to replace my two house batteries due to one having a bad cell. I am on the fence as to go with the T-105 or spring a little more for the T-125's. Anyone care to give their insight? I am not sure the additional cost of $22+ is worth it.We have a...

no charging voltage

Have a four winds hurricane motorhome. Had to replace my 12V house batteries (two in parallel). I checked the voltage at the cables that attach to the batteries and have 0 volts. I expected about 13 volts DC. This would be coming from the convert...

Generator craped out?

First trip out in my coach the Gen, would not start an continue running I've done a Lotta work to her an this is a new problem last weekend it ran 5 hours non stop 2 hours the following day tonight tride starting it inside the coach fired right up le...

A question about dash A/C replacement.....

75 degree air was coming out of the vents. It was 85 deg outside and on max cool. A mobile tech came to visit and even after adding l lb. of R134a......no improvement. He went under the coach and fiddled with the compressor. It was moving. He pr...

Noel by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with hot water heater

Forgot to get a make/model but do know it's a 10gal.Just purchased rig & flushed ALL the "pink stuff" out of her & did the bleach treatment. Flushed the system & now have fresh water with a fresh filter installed.Having issues with the hot water heat...

mchero by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

bad converter

I have a 2008 rockwood 8313 ss pull behind camper,i have a weird situation ,the lights in my camper start flashing on and off,then kick off,but if I put more load on electricity it will stay on.what could this be?

Fridge not cooling

After fixing my oven, with all of your help of course, I have now found that my fridge is not cooling. This TT is new to me so I have never actually seen it work personally. I have looked behind the panel while it was turned on and the burner is on...

zmikers by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes