Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Electrical

My 30 amp trailer wont handle all my appliances. Want to run a wire with male plug from the out door post to a receptacle inside the trailer.( to be installed) What type of wire should I use? Thanks

asherl33 by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Water Heater Wont Shut Off

I have a 2002 5er with an atwood 10 gal water heater. It will not shut off when it reaches preset temp. I can uce the breaker switch to turn it off when it gets hot enough which is what I do. I have replaced the thermostat and eco, no difference, and...

dano73 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

difference in led bulbs...

This weekend I found out the difference between a $6.00 194 LED bulb, and $0.60 194 LED bulb.I think the one for $6 is overpriced, but not too badly...(picture coming soon)I bought some led replacement bulbs for the clearance lights on my trailer fro...

Old Style Propane Lines

OK, heres a question for u propane guys. I have an older trailer with the old style inside reverse thread tank fittings that u have to put on with a wrench. I had 1 valve replaced last year, cause it was leaking, when I tried to use the heater over t...

dano73 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Refrigerator Freezing Food

Headed out for the 1st trip of the season and discovered that most of our food had frozen solid in the refrigerator. The coldness level 1 - 5 was set at 3. Anyone had similar problems or know why it's doing that?

New Champion 75531i (3100 watt)

Got the new machine yesterday.Went through all prep procedures.Started with one pull. Ran rough for a few minutes then smoothed out.After running about 10 minutes, we plugged in a simple floor fan. Fan won't run. Plugged in a light...light won't g...

1993 Brave Brake Light

I just purchased a used 1993 Brave and now the Brake light comes on the dash. Should I just add some brake fluid and see how it goes or take it directly to a garage?Looking for the master cylinder to add brake fluid....

Starcraft 14 R/T furnace system questions

Hi again all.I've tested the furnace and it seems to function correctly. After I closed up and covered the camper, I got to thinking...sheesh, I really don't understand how the furnace works yet and we're leaving soon for Yellowstone where there is n...

cpc143 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery connection for Rockwood 2514g

I forgot how to hook up my battery on my popup. The red says + so i put it on the positive side of the battery. The black says - but the white doesn't say anything. Anybody knows where do i put it + or - ? Thank you

hot water dispenser

I have one of those instant hot water dispensers located on my kitchen sink.The other day i hooked it up.I plugged it up and left my hot water heater on.A while went by and i noticed my hot water heater was leaking on the outside.Is there a rule that...

joe0508 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Seasonal battery maintenance

'Tis the season for checking the batteries in the RV and doing any seasonal maintenance, I figure. The snow has finally melted and was out in the yard checking out the trailer, I'm sure some guys are doing the same. Any tips for seasonal maintenance?...

westend by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Bath room lighting

I have one of those Commode in a phone both size room and the lighting is not very bright if you try to read, the lighting is the push in bulbs, are there brighter bulbs that I can install?? there is no 110 plugin in the room.

JohnDoe by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes