Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

TC window decal

Not sure which forum to post this in but I feel more comfortable with group. I am considering placing a decal with my photography logo on either the side window or on the TC itself (it is plexiglas). Has anyone done this? It would be small, maybe abo...

clikrf8 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Palomino Stampede outer bunk seal replacement

For anyone out there looking to replace the outer bunk seals on your Palomino Stampede, I have just gone through a very unpleasant experience and hope to prevent someone else from having to do so. I purchased outer bunk seals from my local RV dealer...

Ahhhh much better....

I've been meaning to get around to this for a while now. I recarpeted the house a while back with some upper-grade carpet and 10pound pad. I had one remnant that was big enough to do the camper with. I've just waiting for a day that, well, quite f...

To Tailgate or not to tailgate.

I have a F250 Super Duty Crew cab short box. I an purchasing a NorthStar 850SC. This camper is designed to be used on a short or long box according to factory information so COG shouldn't be an issue. Camper does not have skirts and dealer said ok t...

How would you maintain this seam?

My 2 rear seams have a plastic cover over the screws that connect the side, rear and part of the roof. The little plastic piece has cracked and you can see the screws. I bought proflex to re-caulk the area, but my question is should I remove all the ...

Honda eu2000i - good price

Just purchased a Honda eu2000i generator. I think I got a good price. It is on the following website for $899 - free shipping and no tax for me. I only saw it one other place cheaper at $895, but that was back east and would have taken longer to rece...

Update: On my RV Building Plans....

UPDATE: On my RV building plansWell, you spoke..... and I listened.Thank you to all those that provided feedback to me on my RV building plans. Your ideas and suggestions have been very helpful. Some of the things pointed out to me were; - My trail...

Lighting up outdoor Kitchen..

Our new TT has an outdoor kitchen, and i'd like to get some light around it for using at night.What have you guys done? LED strips? Rope lights? Fixtures?Ours looks exactly like this:http://www.coloniadelreyrvsales.com/brand/shadow-cruiser/2014/galle...

Finally got my camper popped-up! Good News/Bad News

Ok so this is my 1980-something Bronco Mini LJust got my replacement HECO crank and opened it up for the first time todayGood news: The pop-up mechanism works great, I hit it with some WD40 last week and the chain & everything is legit. Easy to lift,...

BMW442 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Heading to Denver from Illinois, suggested stops?

I've officially retired from the Marine Corps and am on my way to my new career in Denver...I'm planning on taking I-80 west out of Illinois, but am looking for suggestions on places to stop or things to see, as well as alternate routes between here ...