Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Morganton, NC to Mouth of Wilson, Va

Hi all, We'll be traveling to Mouth of Wilson soon and would.like some advice on routes. We'll have a 37 foot motorhome and towing a car. The roads heading north out of Morganton look like smaller secondary roads. Does anyone know if these roads wo...

Looking for a route NY to Destin Florida (panhandle)

Looking for a route BESIDES I95. Traveling from Putnam County NY to Destin Florida on the panhandle. First time going there. I95 is just always so much traffic and construction in and around the whole state of Virgina. If you have a recomended rou...

kelzow by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Some Odd questions from Canadian Customs

So as some of you may know I just completed the drive from Tucson to Fairbanks and you can see some pics and the details on my other post. But here I thought I would highlight some very ODD questions I got from Canadian Customs upon crossing the bord...

free camping for a van with a rooftop tent?

Hi thereMy boyfriend and I are going to be on a road trip in Canada and Alaska with our van and roof top tent in June & July this year. We are going to be in Alaska over the 4th of July long weekend and have a few questions. We are staying in Skagway...

Barstow to Lodgepole in Sequoia NP

Is 198 through Three Rivers an acceptable route? We are pulling a 21' TT with our F150. We have reservations at Shady Lane RV in Barstow CA. Then heading to Lodgepole campground in Sequoia NP. These reservations are already made and we don't plan on ...

Exit off I4 to Fort Wilderness

Last year when we went to Disney we go sidetracked and went in a back way to the Fort. I had to do U turn and want to avoid that again. What is the preferred way to get to the Fort if heading in from I4 West(South). tks

Cecilt by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

San Francisco route

We are planning a fall trip down the west coast and are looking for the best route thru or around the San Francisco Bay area. We have visited that area many times before and have seen the sights so this time we just want to get thru the traffic as ea...

hermy by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Route for California to Texas travel in early April

We plan to start our trip from Southern California to Austin, Texas, this coming weekend. We will be towing a 29' travel trailer. We could take Interstate 40 or Interstate 10 across Arizona and New Mexico.Which route would be better at this time of y...

ejmorgan by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Take kayaks or not?

Driving to Alaska this June for about 2 months. Pulling travel trailer. Debating whether or not I should haul two kayaks on top of tow vehicle all the way or not? Any of you experienced Alaska travelers see the need to have your own kayaks with you? ...

Puerto Penesco

We are headed to rocky point for 2 weeks and would like to get some parts of the toad to get repainted. No body work just paint touch up. Has anyone had any paint work done there?

hpdrver by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes