Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Saw many RVers heading South today! Where ya going?

We were on our way home today from our week traveling around MO, AR. We were the lone travelers heading North on I-57 in Southern IL. Yep, that was us. This was the first time we took a late October vacation. The leaves were beautiful! So where is ev...

Curry Hammock SP and fishing

We have been to the Keys before but this is the first time that we have camped, yay in 2 weeks. How is the fishing from the beach or the bank? Is it worth it for us to take the surf fishing cart with us? Thanks in Advance!!

lap527 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cottonwood, az suggestions..

Looking to stay a week maybe more to see the area.We are TT members so the park there would work if it's okay...We would like a campfire - do they allow?Also, dragging the ATVs with us... is there riding nearby?Or are there other suggested parks? Ver...

Sandpoint Idaho

We have been invited to visit friends at Sandpoint Idaho, and so we are looking for input regarding rv parks, campgrounds in and around that area. Planning to travel end of July beginning August of next year and will be staying there for two weeks. A...

SWD by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Camping at NRHA drag races in Pomona,ca

Looking for info on the big rig parking in the over flow/slide out area? They said you check in at main office and the go to gate #1? Anyone who has been to the drags at Pomona and have camp there in big rig please tell us about area.Thank You

saaboo by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

glacier National Park

I am heading for glacier next summer. And Northern Rockies Canada. Many questions:Does my NP pass work for glacier?What suggestions as to what to see? Where to stay? Canadian Currency?Fuel prices in Canada? Hotels around Calgry? Tours to Banff? Ic...

krinkle by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Campground close to nyc

HelloI am new to this sight and new first time travel trailer owner. I am looking for a campground close to NYC. After researching I have only come up with 2. Of course I would like full hook ups but water and electric would do. Don't need any fr...

Ft. Wilderness Cancellation today

I am getting ready to cancel a full hookup site for Nov. 25-30 if anyone is looking for reservations for the week of Thanksgiving. I will cancel later today.

kridg by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Grand canyon spring trip

Hi, i was thinking of taking the family(in my MH) to the Grand canyon for spring break in March. Is it too cold? Is it worth the trip in March?thx

Trip report

We're spending our last night on the road of our trip to Disney.Left Pa last Friday and headed to Tennessee to pick up the grand kids.Spent the night at Newport/Smoky Mtns KOA,Pull through site,nothing special but real friendly,helpful staff.Good for...