Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Gray water

Gray water from shower and bath lavatory. Can this tank leak if the tank is overfilled?

Weldon by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Lippert bed tilt issues

Why is it that everything goes wonky on the weekend when Winnebago tech support is closed? Here is my problem... Got the MH at the house doing spring cleaning. Put the slides out and extended the bed. No problem. Today I went to tilt the bed up befo...

Ground wires

I have a bird's nest on ground wires under my 2020 Jayco 26xd class C. One of the many things I want to do is clean this mess up. Probably about 15, looks like #12 white wires coming out of the house to 2 bus bars that have 2 or 3 wires going to each...

docsouce by Explorer II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Electrical Issues

Hi all my first post here because of issues. My brother has a Wilderness 5th wheel and it started having issues with power. Sometimes it will run fine but with out warning it will lose power. It will run fine off of a an external generator but will p...

Tplat by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Onan generator running issues

Our Onan generator (newly installed in Jan 2020) in our 2003 Dolphin only starts when using the toggle switch on the generator itself, and then with difficulty. It is prone to shutting itself down after indeterminate periods, ranging from 15 minutes...

anbil by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New LifeBlue Ver 3 LifePo4 Batteries

LifeBlue just came out with their new Version 3 batteries with updated cells, new BMS, and blue cases. New Dual Modbus data port to allow firmware updates. Future Smart Connect WIFI capability. Reset button. LED SOC meter. Prices on the 100ah he...

otrfun by Explorer II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

My Dometic 15K has brain fade

Getting ready for the first trip of the year in a couple of weeks. Fired up the AC to check it out. Stat is single zone. Set the temperature and let it run for a while. Won’t shut off at the set point. It kept running until it was 10 degrees belo...

Back Up Camera Not Working

We have a 2004 Jayco Granite Ridge Class C built on a Ford E450, V10. The original equipment back up camera stopped working on our first trip after the engine battery had been completely discharged during storage and had to be replaced. Not sure if t...

Geobiker by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding roof vent with fan?

I've been wondering if it'd be worth it to add a roof vent with fan to my 1988 18' Terry Resort. I noticed there's a blank wallplate in the ceiling not far away from my vent that's wired for an air conditioner. How easy would it be to replace my cu...

mtnbbud by Explorer II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Air Conditioner Recommendations

Air conditioner died on my Eagle Cap 1160 truck camper. It was a Coleman Mach 3 from 2008. So, time for a replacement. I ran the previous A/C off a Honda 2000 for years and then off the Honda 2200. I did add a capacitor for the initial load, but ...

reddrum by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Wagan inverters not suitable for lithium batteries?

I was reading the reviews on amazon for Wagan inverters and wagon CS said there 1000 watt psw is not ideal for lithium batteries with the different voltage parameters..Is this true and are there other inverters that are not ideal for lithium batterie...

Inverter -- should I try to repair it?

I have a Freedom combi inverter/converter unit. 21 years old. I pushed the wiring too hard with some outdoor greehouse heaters and it fried the connections near it. This time the inverter didn't come back to life. I feel like finding someone who like...

cannesdo by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes