Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

New water faucets

One mod I never see mentioned here....or maybe I have missed it.Water faucets...has anyone replaced them in their TT?The ones that came with my trailer we as cheap a faucet you could find and the bathroom faucet didn't even barely reach the sink.I wa...

samhain7 by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Weight Distribution with Sway Control Suggestions

I am new to the RV world as an owner. I grew up adventuring with my parents in a Motorhome, but now it's time for me to get my foot in the door with a Travel Trailer and create memories with my kids.I just picked up a 2002 Keystone Sprinter (299RLS)...

Chapzter by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

? on adding additional stabilizers

Took my first long trip (8 days) since purchasing my new TT last nov. My old TT was 29ft, this one is 33ft. I have noticed increase bounce despite having the four existing stablizers down. Was wondering if adding two additional stabalizers near th...

If the Trailer's a Rockin'....

... I must not have it set up right.So, picture this: The rear stabilizer jacks are bottomed out and are almost a foot long. The ground is dug out a few inches.The front passenger side tire was off the ground by an inch. I shoved dirt under it an now...

Commute too short for diesel?

I drive 10 miles (+/- 1/10th) to work each day. 6 miles is interstate. No stop and go, commute normally takes about 15 minutes. Is this too short/quick for a 2012 f250 with 6.7? I've heard the old wives tales about not getting a diesel to operating t...

Ogeechee by Explorer
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

Water!

How often do you clean your water tank? We recently sold our hybrid which had a 15 gallon tank with a 4 gallon hot water tank. I would mix the cleaner (some combo my wife puts together with bleach and water) with a full tank, drain, fill with clean...

AF 1150 trim strip fix?

So completely new to the truck camper stuff. We have about a year under our belt now and loving it. Our setup is a 2015 Chevy 3500 dually diesel and AF 1150.A few months ago I noticed a wavy spot in the diamond plate on the side wall of the basemen...

NorseNW by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

2014, redo, foam in Dinnette Cushions

During our 2014 trip I found that my bones were quickly pushing through the foam on the dinnette seats... to the point that my rear end hurt.I am more than 50 pounds lighter than I was just a few years ago.... it had to be worn out foam.When we got h...

sleepy by Explorer
  • 58 replies
  • 0 likes

Flushing water tank.

Ok new here and the GF says I need to flush the water tank.When we picked up our new Passport 145 EXP the dealership filled our water tank, My question is, Did they flush the new tank before filling.

Replaceing canvas on popup truck camper

Planning on replacing canvas on 1993 StarCraft 812 popup truck camperAnyone know where they can be purchased and how difficult to install ?Can they be installed by myself or need shop to install.Thanks in advanceDonc

DonC by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My 7lb flexible solar panel system install

Last weekend I finally got around to installing a solar panel charging system on our little TC. Weight has been a concern for me and will remain to be, until I switch to a bigger truck, so I went with a light weight flexible panel. Renogy's 100 watt ...

Sheriffdoug In U.S.

G'day,I will be travelling from Fresno, Arriving 23rd June, 2015 for five weeks.First port of call is going to be NW Overland Rally, Plain, WA, 25-28 June,then meander carefree, across the northern states.Cheers, Doug