Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Douglas

Has anyone traveled up the 14 taking a right just north of Hermosillo and going out thru Douglas. Thanks in advance.

No RV park problem in Durango solved

I found a place in Durango. It is Villas de Aragon. Eastside of Durango. It has a huge internal parking lot that can handle a big rig. and room to turn around. A room is about 300 pesos but they may charge less if you use your R V. To get there just...

Tequila by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Licence Plates

On another thread there is a discussion about carrying a current and original copy of the vehicle registration.I would also like to advise our members that it is a requirement that the Licence Plates normally attached Front and Rear in Provinces and...

Mt. Shasta to Susanville

About the third week of Sept. will be making ourway from Oregon to Carson City via the routes that connect Mt. Shasta, Ca., and Susanville, Ca. Was wondering if weather mightbe a factor in the higher altitudes?

Casa Grande to Quartzite?

Looks like taking I-8 to Gila Bend and the up to I-10 would be a good way to go and miss Phoenix.Anyone traveled the road from I-8 at Gila Bend up to I-10?

Medoc Travel Insurance

I am a BC resident. I sought and obtained approval from BC med to be outside of BC for the year 2013. As usual I purchased a 182 day policy for my travels to Mexico. Now when I ammended my out dates with evidence , Johnson Inc Medoc tell me my in...

Route 24 going through Nashville?

I am leaving Chicago suburbs going to Florida. Looking for a good route. Is there any steep inclines going 24 through Nashville? Big hills make me nervous!!! We are going Fort de soto. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you

lmarcrum by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Phoenix to Temecula route suggestions

Hi all. Heading to Temecula from Phoenix for the first time and I'm looking for some comments. Google maps has us routed from the I-10 to Palm Desert then 74 to 371 to 79 eventually into Temecula. Traveling with a 33' pull behind TH. Anyone famil...

Input welcome: Gaspe Peninsula, Quebec, Montreal

We're hoping to make a trip to the Gaspe Peninsula this summer, after having a wonderful time two years ago in Canada's Atlantic Provinces.My spouse's father was born in Montreal and late grandparents retired in a small cottage at St. Eustache near t...

NCWriter by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

camping in Utah

I'll be headed to the Salt Lake City area...any suggestions on camping? I prefer campgrounds that are "safe" and clean and don't mind paying for that.Appreciate any ideas! Thanks!

Driving Route 66

Hey there everyone... I would like to know who has drive Route 66. We are planning on tracing the route west to east in a 24' motorhome. Has anyone had any experience doing this? Any places to avoid? Best places to see along the route? We will not be...

jleas524 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes