Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Searching for Sewer Hose Adapter

Just traded motor homes and let my sewer hose go with the old rig thinking I could duplicate it. The hose itself was not much, but I liked the adapter that interfaced with the dump opening. The adapter is a 90 degree type with a butterfly valve con...

mclee47 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Extened run tank

I just bought a BERGS Dual Feed Extended Run Tank from Wise. A lot of times I only run 1 generator at a time. Do I need to unhook the fuel line from the one not running or can I leave it hooked up?

Jon_W by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hurts Gen or AC when stumbling to start AC in ECO mode?

I like to run the Champion 2k on ECO mode as it conserves gas when the compressor on the AC isn't running. However when the compressor kicks on the surge bogs the generator for a second, during this time period the fan stops on the AC, the generator ...

qwerty11 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

keys?

well thanks to a forced move, i now need to use my honda eu3000 and can not find my keys for it.does honda use only one cut for these units?aka: can buy a spare key at any honda shop?.

Dometic Frig Help

Help, Help! We are set to take off Tuesday morning. Just got the trailer back from the shop on Saturday and we're busy loading. Went to turn on the frig and it won't light. We're not on shore power and no way to do that. We got new propane tanks ...

Norcold 1200lrm half fixed

Last year in Oct We had a new unit put in and it was a amish unit. I was very pleased.after instlation we left and went south to tx, before getting just to Kansas the fridge was up to 45-50which didnt alarm me much being on propane. But when we got t...

lynneely by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Screws for attaching Wave heater to legs?

I just finally bought a Wave heater. I also bought the support legs from Amazon. The legs were a returned item sold at a discount over Amazon's usual price. (I know, I know, but I've had good luck purchasing items like this in the past.) Anyways,...

Lincoln4 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Batteries not getting 13.6 volts from distribution center

I hope someone will be able to provide me with direction. I noticed my batteries were not holding their charge so I started investigating the problem.I started by checking the inline fuse on the black/positive wire. It was fine.I started troubleshoo...

Tiggs by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Power Gear Leveling Jack Motor

I got the new motor that came with the bearing attached, it has what seems to be a plastic bracket that is held on by the bolts that you bolt the motor on to the pump assembly. It came that way in the box. What I like to know is, is that plastic brac...

zipp by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

PullRite and 2013 Dodge RAM

I am a fan of PullRite having had the 170 travel trailer hitch and the 16K Super Glide hitch that is until recently! My wife and I just purchased a 2013 2500 Dodge Ram Diesel. After contacting PullRite and emailing Mr. Pulliam I found that I needed...