Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Defective Renogy Solar Panel

In the process of refurbing this Lance, I decided to add 100w of solar so I got the economy bundle from Renogy, which is one 100w panel and a 10a controller. I only have one battery in the Lance, so figured that would be enough.After installing the ...

BurbMan by Explorer II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Brisk Air II fail

I am in the process of replacing my 10 year old Brisk air with a new one. Got it inplace and hooked up and started to test it. Started with fan only. Put the single zone on fan and the unit only hummed. Turned it off and went up on the roof and r...

Suburban SF30F - intermittent reliability

Hi - SF30F Propane heater with a manual Dometic thermostat.We placed a thermometer next to wall mounted thermostat for comparison.Symptoms are unique: - comes on and off at desired temperature during the day. - around 2 or 3am abouts' it will not com...

??? Full Body RV Re-Paint Job, 15 yrs old, its time ???

Hi All,It's about time to get a full body re-paint job done on our large 2005 class A.Over the years I have read about getting a full body Re-Paint done in Mexico. It would also stand to reason that getting a full body re-paint job done in a state li...

BobnSofi by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

entry step

my electric entry step keeps running (clicking) after the step is all the way out clicks around 5 times and stops.any ideas what to check?thanks, hoffy

hoffy by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

One 6V battery discharging really fast

Almost 3 years ago I swapped out my 12V battery for two 6V (Trojan T-105) batteries. Last weekend, I noticed that my trailer was losing power really fast after charging up. I used a volt meter and discovered that one battery was reading ~4 volts an...

Henry Tropi-Cool VS EPDM Roof Coatings

EPDM Liquid RV Roof VS Henry Tropi-CoolI need to recoat my 7-year-old 5th wheels roof. About 5 years ago I used EPDM RV liquid roof coating on a travel trailer. But after a number of years it started peeling up. I am thinking about using Henry's sil...

TenOC by Nomad
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Tankless heater in seasonal TT

We have a TT in a park near the beach in Delaware. I have the OEM propane hot water heater on board that we use in the off season. Water is off from 10/15 - 4/15 annually. IO have a 275 gallon IBC tank with fresh water to use in the off season. Durin...

GFCI at shore power tripping

Hello Everyone. Brand new to this. Hopefully someone can help me out. I have a 2021 Amerilite 199DD travel trailer. I inadvertently drained the hot water tank for winterizing and thought I had the switch off but I did not. The element failed of cours...

GFIC tripping

The barn GFIC is tripping on my Wildwood with Dometic RM2652. I has happened 2 times so I replaced the GFIC with a new one and it tripped again. I turned the refer on in case we needed extra storage at Thanksgiving and again at Christmas. It seems t...

AFAN Recall But Not RV Related

NEW YORK (AP) — More than 190,000 ceiling fans sold at Home Depot are being recalled after reports that the blades fell off while spinning, hitting people and causing property damage.The Hampton Bay Mara indoor and outdoor ceiling fans were sold this...

No hot water during a freeze

We are camping and had a freeze last night that is ongoing. We woke up this morning to all of our hot water faucets not working. Our cold water flows but not the hot water. Nothing comes out. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.