Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

A/C Problem

Having an issue with our AC. Always at the beginning of a trip the AC has taken a long time to come on, but then has been good for rest of trip. This time the AC was on for a few nights, but now is not working at all. I'm thinking it is a thermost...

Satellite antennae?

What kind of satellite radio reception can I expect with a Bigfoot cabover on a 2016 Ram crewcab with the antennae at the front edge of the truck roof?

Durmax LLY Losing prime

Just wanted to get some thoughts on a sporadic problem. After an uneventful 3 hour drive back from camping, we dropped off the camper at the storage lot (truck was idling about 10 minutes); put the truck in gear and it immediately died. Would turn o...

Lost weight distribution bar

I recently lost on the highway a Reese hitch weight distribution bar 49575. I have since learned they no longer make that hitch. I have had no luck on ebay finding a new bar. So now it looks like I will be purchasing a new hitch. My travel trailer...

fdekalb3 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Leveling Blocks

Does anyone use those yellow leveling blocks on their dual wheeled travel trailers or is just buying a 2 x 10 and cutting it up work just as well/ Drawbacks? Thanks in advance.

More Storage space

there are a couple of decent sized but inaccessible spots in our tt for more storage.also the spaces under the dinette and bed have poor access(lifting cushions or mattress)the first to happen is above the fridge. Clearly the fridge cabinet was desi...

Brake problems on my Aljo

I have an 06 aljo TT with a brake problem. I can hook it up and adjust the controller and all is fine. Then the next time I hook it up and the brakes will lock up. I have to readjust it all over again. Then the next time I hook it up it is way off ag...

ordered a new Adventurer 910FBS...

Well I posted a question about 6 months back about hauling a 910 on a 2500HD, and while yes it could be done with many mods, I started thinking about upgrading the truck.. and well I picked up a new hauler. 2013 3500HD Dually. So of course on our ...

mr70ss by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Converter replacement

HiMy old converter is giving up the ghost...it stopped charging awhile ago and I added a simple car charger to charge the battery. Now it is having an issue switching over to 12v when the 110v is disconnected. I'm told its time to replace it and have...

lajefz by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Stains on ceiling

We have a 2013 cottage 40cck. On the ceiling where the ceiling panels are glued to the joists there are dark stains from one end to the other.the stains are very consistent and even. To me it seems like the glue that was used to adhere the ceiling pa...

Piper_63 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

just found out

Howdy. So in reviewing the manual for the Atwood propane water heater model on our 2016 rig I founds out that it is an electric model as well but the electric switch on the DSI panel in the trailer is blocked by a plate. There is no switch in the w...

nephi007 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes