Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Slide-out locks?

We bought a new Rockwood Roo 23SS and are prepping for the maiden voyage in a couple weeks. It has a slide-out on one side. A couple weeks ago I had to take it in for some warranty plumbing work, so I turtled it up, put the slide-out locks gently in...

Norcold Control Panel

I have a Norcold model 1211 in my 2008 Voyage that will power down and turn off, no rhyme or reason as to when it does this. Any ideas?

mwhich by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

AGM batteries vs flooded wet cell deep cylce

Well I was just curious about people that have used the agm sealed batteries. Whether you feel they are better and worth the extra cost. Also about the longevity vs regular deep cycle batteries. I see sams club has the energizer 100 amp hour agm fo...

Power outage

Well it is the first real world test of my Unisolars, LandStar and Dekas. We have a power outage from some storms that moved through. I elected not to put them in the camper yet, thinking they would do me more good here for now. Sure enough.Without t...

HiTech by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

HWH Hydraulic Jack Issue

I have been traveling cross country for over a week with no issues. However today when I set up at the campground I lowered my jacks but didn't like the setup so I decided to retract them and start over. But the two passenger side jacks would not ret...

deanhes by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Flat roof mounting solar panels.

I am planning to mount 2 60 watt solar panels on my roof.I had originaly planned to mount them tight to the roof.BUT:Reading a couple of posts, it has been mentioned that they need to be off the roof to advoid overheating. Is this truly a problem? ...

doughere by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Electric Tongue Jack. 4500 lb or 3000 lb

Shopping for a new electric jack.I'm expecting about 1200 lbs of tongue weight.I'm looking at Husky Brute jacks (both 4500 and 3000)Is the 4500 lb jack total overkill?Will the 3000 lb be more than adequate?There is about a $30 difference between the ...

Wiring Diagrams?

I recently bought a 1995 Jayco Eagle 222RK (very cheap) but the coach wiring is hacked, cut, and spliced everywhere. I have been slowly going through fixing it but it would be a lot easier if I had some wiring diagrams. Does anyone know where I could...

JustinL by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

No hot water pressure

We have no hot water pressure in our 2002 Itasca Suncruiser. We have drained the tank, disconnected the check valve and still no pressure. Any ideas or help would be appreciated. We are hearing you can blow out the hose but not sure how you do that....

TnS4life by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Norcold door open beeper

My Norcold 1200 started a new annoyance yesterday. When you open the left door of the fridge the interior light goes out and the door open beeper goes off. It only does it part of the time but the only way to stop it is to turn the fridge off and t...

house battery concern

I am having the exterior refinished and today went in to choose colors. The house batteries, 4 Interstates installed 2/15/2010, were almost flat. The business owner said lights must have been left on and he would plug it in tonight.My concern is th...

RRodda by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes