Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Noisy Suburban Furnace fan

been researching all the Suburban furnace repair sites and here. None of them mention my problem on a 2004, NT16SE. The fan motor is very noisy and even rattles loudly once in a while (wakes us up at nite), and the whole furnace even vibrates a lit...

LVJJJ by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

The Jack E Up for your TT Tongue Jack

I have needed a way to lower my tailgate without it hitting my tongue jack. After several posts here and long searching for an extension for my drawbar/ball mount I settled on the idea of the Jack E UP. Now before some of you suggest that there are e...

getting keys made

So my camper that I just bought 2000 prowler only came with one set of keys.... has anyone ever had keys made if so where? Am I going to have to go to a rv parts store? Here is what my keys look like

On the road again

Its been a long winter, but today I put the 19.5 tires on the truck and loaded the truck camper in the box. I de-winterized the camper and started the fridge up. On Monday, for our first trip we am headed to the East Coast of Canada (a thousand miles...

Lifting Trailer

I just got a new to me TT and I know this summer I will be using it on poorly maintained roads that my minivan was hitting on last summer while tent camping. I'm thinking of changing my TT from under slung to over slung but not sure about it. I'm a m...

F250 6.2L vs. 6.7L TD

Currently towing a Keystone 31RBDS 7800dry or about 9000 loaded with a 2011 Nissan Armada. (Let the comments begin)But trying to decide on a 2012 F250 Lariat 6.2L nicely equipped (tow capacity 12K) for $37K or a 2015 F250 with a 6.7L TD bare bones SL...

Chase_WV by Explorer
  • 45 replies
  • 0 likes

Stove/oven in travel trailer

When it's been off for awhile, any ideas how to get it to ignite easier (oven in particular)?When you change out tanks and air gets in line, how long should you wait to try to ignite stove/oven?Any help will be appreciated.

Sandy3 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

one again wife proves she's smarter than me

I hate to admit that sometimes I overlook the obvious solutions. In a couple of weeks we are going to Turkey Run state park which has a nice area for Kayaks. We bought three 10' Kayaks from Menards this spring and are pretty excited about taking them...

Mote by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

F350, 3500HD, or RAM 3500?

I realize this question is akin to asking blonde, brunette, or redhead, but figured I'd inquire as to whether there are general differences in the big 3 as far as their prowess as a TV. It will be 4x4 and diesel, or course. Thanks in advance!