Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

stove issue

i own a 2016 palomino puma 32dbks. pilot light on stove will light and burner on stove will light with no problem. Issue is that pilot will go out after 5 or 10 minutes.Tried relighting several times but continues to fail.has done this right from new...

Propane Regulator Noise

Does anyone know why the regulators on our propane tanks howl when being used. It could be the stove or the furnace or the water heater. Whenever gas is being drawn from the tanks the regulator makes the pulsating howling sound. Very annoying. I ...

facory by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Using a 48" Extension on hitch

I have a Lance 880 (10'9") which only needs a 41" extension on my Reese Class V hitch. However I just found the full 48" one on CL and I'm considering using it without cutting. I'm thinking that with the extra 7" I may be able to use a hitch mounted ...

jmcgsd by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes

Copper Canyon...who's interested?

I'm looking to scrounge up a few like-minded individuals for a Copper Canyon trip. This would be my first trip to that area.2-4 rigs would be ideal.Approx 2 wks total, give or take.I'm open on timing...could be as soon as end of June, or maybe in th...

Lance 820 and Generator

I have a 2005 Lance 820 which I bought a couple of months ago. It has a 2500w factory installed generator. It fires right up but I never really tested it until today. Started it up and.... no electricity to my outlets. The breaker switch on the g...

kjenckes by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Going on a Trip without the Avion... in a 41yo Truck!

So many of you know of our adventures here in Alaska with our 1966 Avion C-10 and our trusty 2002 F350.Friday we depart to pick up from Western Washington a 1976 F100 with a canopy and deliver it to our son and daughter-in-law in Twenty-nine Palms, C...

garryk6 by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Clamp On Bike Rack

Just wondering if anyone has tried and liked the clamp on style bike rack that clamps on to the front of your hitch..http://m.homedepot.com/p/CURT-Clamp-On-Bike-Rack-18013/205631465

What Type of Caulk do Manufacturers use?

My three year old travel trailer has some caulk issues that I've had to address before there's any water damage. Particularly at the corners where the aluminum siding is underneath the corner trim molding. It has come apart on the siding and I'm not ...

RobWNY by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Batteries not Charging

So I added a second battery to my camper this year and for some reason now its nit charging them while plugged in. I went to the breaker box and converter doesnt even run..I flipped the breaker off and then back on and the fan runs for a couple of s...

CTD Fuel Filter job. Dealers never cease to amaze me.

Local Ram dealer quoted me $429.00 for replace the front and rear filters on my 2016 CTD. I was expecting about $150-$200. Dealer said, "we charge 2 hours labor for that job".Looks like I'm going to do this easy job it myself. You can get both gen...

Ron3rd by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

The most reliable Travel Trailer

Based on your experience, which brand of travel trailer is among the most trouble free. I'm not looking for luxury, I don't want fancy counter tops nor amazingly beautiful cabinets...what I'm searching for, more than anything, is for all things to fu...

Return to towing..maybe Minnie Plus 26RBSS

We've had a 34' Super C for the last ten years and before that had trailers over 30'. We sold the coach and are returning to towing with an eye toward downsizing. Our target is under 30' partly because of Nat'l and State parks that have set that as t...

ggimlick by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

6.4cor 6.7?

Fell in love with the Host Mammoth Truck Camper. So am in market for a 3500 DRW - my 2500 Mega short bed has been great but it will not hold the BIG camper.I was all ready to get the Cummins but then realized I might be happier with the 6.4 gasser - ...

Flashman by Explorer II
  • 54 replies
  • 0 likes