Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Totally unreasonable and irresponsible urge

Every year at this time I have a totally unreasonable and irresponsible urge to go home and give some money to the government. Each year we try and take a different route. This year we thought we would head up CA395 all the way into Oregon and head o...

rbrand by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I-95 Jacksonville, FL to NC

It's been a long time since I've been on I-95. Just wondering about road conditions and any other things I should know. Thanks...(leaving about 10 April).

mr__ed by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Dust Phoenix/Flagstaff

The dust storm season is starting in Arizona today (Tuesday March 25), with a bad one on I-10 in the evening. Tomorrow there will be bad wind/dust on the 40, in the Flagstaff area; so beware, and be safe!

I-4 road closures 3/29 & 3/30

Just heard that I-4 in Polk County (Lakeland area) will be closing lanes this weekend:Saturday westbound lanes closed and Sunday eastbound lanes closed. If you google I-4 road closures you can read the complete article.

hvbmab by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Leadville, CO to Rocky Mtn NP

After exploring much of CO south of I70, we plan to head to RMNP from the Leadville area. (summer of 2015). A few questions: (1) any advantage to staying on the west side of the park? If so, route taken with our 5'er to get there? (2) we will be exit...

FLAGSTAFF AIRPORT

Towing a 36ft fifth wheel to AZ and will be picking up daughter at the Flagstaff Airport. Does anyone have any knowledge of the airport layout? Is there a RV waiting area and would our trailer height be a problem driving to the arrival area? Than...

Alaska Marine Highway System (Ferr)

Anybody have any experience with the Alaska Marine Highway System in an RV? We would like to do at least part of the Inside Passage on our way back in the fall. The website is pretty confusing to me. I saw a video on YouTube that suggests taking the ...

flybob63 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel

Are there two of them? Google maps seems to think there is - from Virginia Beach to Cape Charles ish, and from Annapolis to Chester (all ish, not sure the exact start/finish names).We are going from DC to DE, across the second one, 35 foot A towing ...

skrams by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Melaque is a great RV destination

It is with great sadness that I pack up from my lot here and head to my new home in Nova Scotia. After being bullied and forced to leave the nicest RV park in Mexico, Laguna Del Tule Trailer Park!- (ELECTRICITY IS FREE, all other parks charging 3 pes...

Lukeville/Sonoyta Tourist Card

Hi everyone,I read in the sticky note that there is a migracion office about 7 miles east of Sonoyta on Mex. Hwy 2. Can I get my tourist card there and is there a bank to pay for it?Also, I am headed to Baja California and am planning on taking Mex....

Skyline drive info please

I was just surfing the web checking on drives we want to do someday and was looking at Skyline Drive and Shanendoah Valley etc... But I soon found myself with information overload! Basically we want to have a great scenic drive with nice stops over...

suprz by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Terrible mudslide

Late last week a huge mudslide covered WA-530 between Oso and Darrington. This is a route from Snohomish County to WA-20 N. Cascades Hwy if you don't want to head all the way north on I-5.So far 8 bodies have been pulled out with more likely to follo...

jamesu by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes